Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge update and sox

Okay, so here it is almost March and my sweater has a neck steek and neck decreases. Weigh-ins need to be done by March 7th at the latest, the weight will determine the chances of winning. I still don't know if I will weigh-in, but I am excited about my progress; soon I will be placing back neck stitches on holders and adding a back neck steek. Yeah me!

Next bit of great news is.................drum roll please...................................dadadaada.....

the wining socks for think outside the sox will be chosen this coming Saturday, at stitches west in California. I hope the link works, you can go look at the amazing entries.
http://KniTalk.com/SOX/

My socks are (shameless self-promotion) number 103. At this point I am not getting a lot of votes, but I am hopeful. I have a friend in the contest as well, her number is 237.

I am so excited about the sox contest, and I look forward to the results.

Happy stitches

No comments: