Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Sunset cardigan

I am knitting away on my Winter Sunset Cardigan, and wanted to post a few pictures. The sweater is about 20 rounds from the neck and I am looking forward to being able to wear it.














I am obviously not a photographer, and my blogging abilities are questionable as well, but nonetheless I plod along. I would like to speed up with my kitting, but I am a fairly good knitter if I do say so myself.

The Fair Isle challenge at Linden Hills Weighs in by the 7th of March, I believe, so I need to make as much progress as possible in the mean time, if I go in to weigh and enter formally. I really am motivated to just have the sweater.

My arm steeks are in place, you can't see them, but they exist none the less. I will definitely have to write about how teh cutting of the steeks goes, keeping my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

And Happy Stitches


1 comment:

Sheri said...

I am sure that you will do just fine with the steeks. I have to say that they scare me.