Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Runway knits trunk show and buttons

The Karabella, Runway Knits book and trunk show is now at Linden Hills Yarns. There are some cute things, I will be making a great wrap, which almost looks woven. I picked out a sort of frosty green Karabella bulky. This wrap is on size 10 needles so it should go fast.

Linden Hills is a drop off point for hats for the homeless, I should have one finished by this weekend to drop off. If you are interested in knitting hats, you may find information on the Linden Hills forum on Ravelry, or just stop into the store, sit and knit awhile.

Becky's Vintage button show will be at Linden Hills this month, October 23rd and 24th. If you like buttons or have been waiting for Becky to return, then this is your time; go gather buttons!

I have the body of my cable sweater put together, and I am working up the sleeves; I just passed the elbow. I want to quick get some small projects finished as well, so I am looking forward to some completed projects soon. I have a scarf and a pair of socks (on the second one, working the heel). Finish the hat and my sweater.

My next project is the fair isle coat and I may have to start my new wrap as well. Go me!

Happy Stitches everyone.

No comments: