Friday, March 19, 2010

Me and My shadows

As I move through the house doing different things, I have little shadows following me around, looking at me funny at times. Sadie and Abella keep me company in all things about the house. I am not sure what they would say if they had their own blogs but, I some times wonder and funny little things run trough my head.

I have not made a bunch of little knitted things for Abella, I will make her some things though. She seems to fit into a few of Sadie's original things with the help of the harness to pull it in a bit. We had a vet visit the other day, as I was brushing the dogs out, I found that Sadie's' ear was bleeding. at first I thought it was an ear infection. I carefully cleaned her ear out and called the vet's office. It was not an ear infection, the inside of her little ear was scratched up, perhaps from Abella our little land  piranha, who seems to make Sadie her favorite chew toy. Behavior modification plan being implemented.

The first red cable sleeve is now complete and I am working up the second one, which is being waylaid for my attempt at making felted flip flops. Felting and I have not done so well together, but I will be diligent and stand over my washer, shaping as it shrinks. I think I can do these in a week so, here I go courage of faith in hand to deliver me to the promised land of fabulously felted things.

I was given a directive to have the Red sweater finished by this coming Wednesday, maybe I can work a miracle and do both, ha, miracles are us is closed this week so I guess I am on my own.

So I stitch on in bliss to whatever the week has to offer.

Happy Stitches!

No comments: