Tuesday, March 23, 2010

skype

Ok, so now I have discovered Skype. One of my cousins uses it and she does not have a camera, so you can use Skype without it.
A lot of people I guess use it for international computer to computer calls, it will cost if you call phones but it does work that way. I just downloaded the program last night and began talking to my cousin, it was kind of cool, talking and using the computer at the same time.
If I get brave I can make a video blog post, but I don't really like my pictures. Don't know that anyone needs to watch my goofy face in motion, but it is a thought.
I have one flip flop ready to felt, just have to make the thong on the second one. My cousin put in a request for a pair for herself, she is making necklace dog collars for the girls. I use harnesses to walk them so the collars are just to hold tags, and now they will be pretty.
Sadie, Bella and I had a nice visit yesterday, it was a long day, but fun. we talked, the birds seemed happy to see us and Greta even decided that one of the dog treats was for her.
I am taking red yarn skeins for my sweater to Jenny tonight for winding, she is such a good friend to do this as the flying fibers from winding cause me to have a reaction.
I want to finish the slippers today and felt tomorrow, I am taking them to show people tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Keep your sticks clicking!

Happy Stitches

No comments: