Friday, September 3, 2010

A September morning

a chilly september morning. tired of political ads that are misleading and candidates that cankt see what is right and wankt to argue that nothing is fair. candidates work for the people and must strive to make things fair. check your religion at the door, not your moral compas, just your religion and they ARE NOT necessarily the same. I profess to be Christian and a student of all religions and I have seen lack of moral humanity for the sake and by the name of organized religion. I have passed my A+ certification, I am looking for an entry level computer tech position, but right now I am going to knit at Lindenhills yarns.   Happy stitches and stitching.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I agree with your political views, Religion has nothing to do with politics. You are also right about the adds. I'm getting sick of them too! I just wish they would focus on what is good about themselves and stop this crap about don't vote for that guy, not that I'm any better b.s.