Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life in the North of the lower 48

Good morning,

I have been up for hours, had a quick errand this morning, shoveled to get out of the driveway, but now need to shovel my way back in (yup, plow went through). NOT excited about this so I am practicing enjoyable and constructive procrastination by spending some time at a coffee shop, playing on the internet while waiting for the yarn shop to open.
I checked out Ravelry, Facebook and now I am blogging along. Third cup of coffee, should be buzzing and shaking along here soon.
Looking forward to our knitters retreat next month, Lisa is such a wonderful organizer, setting up the cabins and and scheduling people for meals and setting up roommates, getting the attendees list together. I have gone through my stash and have a big tote of yarns for the white elephant dice game.
well, time to start packing up and moseying along to the yarn shop.

Happy stitching trails, see ya soon.
Stitchinghermit

No comments: