Friday, October 7, 2011

More Musings in Duluth

Today was far less adventurous and more laid back. I did a lot less crawling around the bed in my sleep last night so there was no hanging off it. I threw on yesterdays clothes this morning and went off in search of coffee, The greenery offered Starbucks coffee with that I got a bagel and went back to the room. I opened my bagel bag and discovered I had no utensil to with which to spread the cream cheese, so that was fun. Tazsmonn was off to another day of meetings and I was left once again to my own devices. I put out the "Do not disturb" sign took my time showering and dressing, watched "Family Jewels" on HBO, loked at facebook, found the knitting professors blog.

http://aknittingprofessor.blogspot.com/

Apparently she does a lot of test knitting, which would be fun, I am slightly jealous. and finishes some rather nice projects.

I was starting swatch 10 and had just taken down the sigh on the door when housekeeping knocked. Dang it's nice to have someone clean and make your bed. For lunch it was back to sneakers sports bar where we have eaten dinner for the past two nights. Sneakers is a decent place, the staff is great and the food is great as well; last night and lunch today were sans the margaritas.

Not sure what's up for tonight, but the place is full and check out is noon tomorrow. Tazsmonn has to be in a meeting at 10 so I am going to be really left to my devices and I wonder....... If I have everything in the car, perhaps a trip back to Yarn Harbor. I am going to be roomless and willhave to entertain myself sooooooo. ya, I can drive up to pick him up when he is finished, right?

I think I am going to try to get a jump on everyone and grab a luggage rack right away in the morning to get stuff to the car and then help Tazsmonn shlep his stuff out when he is ready, we will see.

Back to some serious knitting today, need to finish swatch 10 and other stuff, much knitting afoot.

Happy stitching trails to you
Stitchinghermit

No comments: