Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So it's Tuesday

Ok, so I am not up to much; finishing some last minute gifts for Christmas.
I uploaded a pattern for sale and a freebie on to Ravelry, the freebie is for a pair of slipper socks using Lion brand thick and quick yarn. The pattern calls for size 13 dpn's and you can feasibly make a pair in a day if you are quick, other wise a couple of days.




Here is a picture of one of the slippers, I made these for a nephew. They are so warm and cozy!
I completed a pink scarf as well, however I neglected to take a picture, silly me. 
I am now off to Jo Ann's to acquire more yarn for a couple more pairs of slipper socks for friends at my Thursday craft night.
If my enclosure link works, you will be able to access the pattern for the slipper socks here. 


Happy Stitches to you.



No comments: