Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feeling cold, punky and need motivation

It is winter, I have sweaters to finish and wear THIS YEAR. I am and have been feeling a bit punky (Possibly on the edge of a cold) for the last week and have no motivation; horribly I did not knit one stitch yesterday.
Today I am like the little ant who did not gather up enough sunshine before winter and had to rely on the lazy grasshopper, unfortunately I do not know a lazy grasshopper and need to look elsewhere for the sun and motivation I need.
The weather man did say there may be sun this weekend; I fully intend to take advantage of that when I find it.
For now I seek encouraging words, or perhaps just a "get over it and knit"!
Sinus medication, coffee, protein, now go knit, right.

Go me! Get those stitches going. (lame rot, attempt at a cheer, I was not a cheer leader).




Happy Stitches

No comments: