Friday, March 5, 2010

Narvik progress and updates

It is 11:30 and I am half way up the last piece of the sweater, the second front piece. Thanks to Chris R. The intuitive cabling is going well, and the pattern is pretty much in my head, which makes the whole thing go faster. 
With time of the essence, I will be steam blocking the pieces to get them together; keeping my fingers crossed. 
So what am I doing blogging when I have so many stitches to manage by this evening? Have to take a break, more coffee, a few bites of vanilla yogurt, Tylenol for the tension headache and back to work. 
My next break will hold a shower and such. I can do it, I can do it.


Abella has used the potty patch again, yeah! Sadie is still not convinced it is the thing to use, but we will not forgo potty outings, just not walks today.


Have to grab the Tylenol and get back to work.


Happy Stitches all.

No comments: