Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's up on a Wednesday



Happy Wednesday,

I was on a group page in ravelry today, and they were talking about exercise and shaping that booty. It started with a post from a guy who said he was running again and in a lot of pain in his lungs and such, the conversation went on about feeling the pain to make a difference. I guess I am a complete wimp.
Too bad that using my spinning wheel doesn't give me a good workout. I am attempting to spin up a good skein by this evening for knit night. I might pick up some non-sweetened koolaid to see about dyeing it, but that will be after I have a few skeins; quality control on the color would be a good idea, plus I have no idea if it will work well or not. I can't use strong chemicals or such.
The center spool in the picture is my work from last night. It does not take too long, and I was happy it was going so well since I have not spun in such a long time.





This little bit of confusion is the Angel Lace shawl I am working on. Not much to look at so far, but yet it is mine.
The red and white yarns running through it are the lines I spoke about in an earlier post, to hold the line if I (GOD FORBID) drop stitches.

I must get back to spinning, I have lots of roving to play with.
Toodles

No comments: